Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Get In On The Action--2012 Writer's Conferences in Ohio

One of the things I find most appealing about being a writer is the ability to network with others who share my passion for the art.  No matter how long you have been writing or how well you do it, I believe that there is always something new you can learn.  I have had the honor of speaking at several writers' conferences over the course of my writing career, and I'm always amazed at the amount of knowledge I take away from them by just socializing and sitting in on the classes of my peers. 

I would highly recommend any--or better yet, all--of these fine conferences coming up in the next few months here in Ohio.  The ladies who coordinate these events are all skilled writers themselves who bring in only the best to share their knowledge with you.  Check them out, and take your writing from good to great!  (just follow the links for more detailed info on the event and how to register)


Skyline Writers' Conference--Saturday, August 18 from 9:00 am-4:30 pm in Euclid, Ohio--Claudia Taller, Coordinator--www.sklinewriters.wordpress.com/conference

Western Reserve Writer's Conference--Saturday, September 29 from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm in Kirtland, Ohio--Deanna Adams, Coordinator--www.deannaadams.com/conference

Ohio Writer's Conference at True North Cultural Arts Center--Saturday, October 13 from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm in Sheffield Lake, Ohio--Kelly Boyer-Sagert, Coordinator--www.ohiowritersconference.com (I will be speaking on marketing and promoting your work!)

Y-City Writers Conference--Saturday, October 13 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm in Zanesville, Ohio--
Summer Clark and Rita Smith, Coordinators--https://sites.google.com/site/ycitywritersforum/y-city-writers-conference/schedule-of-events

Christian Writer's Conference--Saturday, April 20, 2013 in Amherst, Ohio--times TBA--Kelly Boyer-Sagert, Coordinator--email Kelly at kbsagert@aol.com (I will be speaking about marketing and promoting your work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment